As I get older the priorities of youth become obsolete. As a youth a blog would have been a great way to fulfill my narcissistic needs as a young person. Today I see my blog as a way to cope with current life stressors. I don't know if is the openness of knowing there may or may not be someone reading my blog and understanding the feelings of loss and grief I am feeling. I think it goes back to poor me, hear my sad story and cry for me. That too feels self centered.
Now that I have grow older I have concluded that if life is just about telling my sad story and hoping others will pity me, I have messed the mark. Life is beyond this world of grief and pain. Life is glorifying God in everything you do. Whether it is in pain, in mental anguish, or chaos; Christians need to remember in Christ we live in this world, but we are no longer of this world. Live today and tomorrow as thou you live in the heavenly realm. Cloth yourself in Christ daily, praise and worship His glory, and know your name is written in the book of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment